20 December 2016 / 22:26 UTC-07 Tango 06 (01 Dey 1395/21 Rabi ‘al-Awwal 1438/23 Geng Zi 4714)
News reports out of the Middle East say Rossija and Türkiye has ‘intelligence’ identifying an Islamic extremist group, operating within the United States, as being behind the assassination of Rossija’s ambassador to Türkiye. Of course the Obama regime called the reports “absolutely ridiculous”.
I’ve already written how in 1997 President Bill Clinton rescued an Islamic extremist after a failed coup attempt in Türkiye. That man, Muhammed Fethullah Gülen, has been living at tax-payer expense in Pennsylvania, and operates a massive charter school system based in Texas.
The assassination comes as Iran, Rossija and Türkiye began their own diplomatic efforts to end the U.S.-EU-Israeli instigated insurgency in Syria, stating:
1. Iran, Russia and Turkey reiterate their full respect for the sovereignty, independence, unity and territorial integrity of the Syrian Arab Republic as a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, non-sectarian, democratic and secular state.
2. Iran, Russia and Turkey are convinced that there is no military solution to the Syrian conflict. They recognize the essential role of the United Nations in the efforts to resolve this crisis in accordance with UN Security Council resolution 2254.
The ministers [Mohammad Javad Zarif, Sergei Lavrov and Mevlut Cavusoglu] also take note of the decisions made by the International Syria Support Croup (ISSG) and urge all members of the international community to cooperate in good faith in order to remove the obstacles on the way to implement the agreements contained in these documents.
3. Iran, Russia and Turkey welcome joint efforts in eastern Aleppo allowing for voluntary evacuation of civilians and organized departure of the armed opposition.
The ministers also welcome the partial evacuation of civilians from Foua, Kefraya, Zabadani and Madaya and commit to ensure the completion of the process without any interruption and in a safe and secure manner.
They express their gratitude to the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for their assistance in the conduction of the evacuation.
4. The Iranian, Russian and Turkish ministers agree on the importance of expanding ceasefire, unhindered humanitarian assistance and free movement of civilians throughout the country.
5. Iran, Russia and Turkey express their readiness to facilitate and become the guarantors of the prospective agreement being negotiated between the Syrian government and the opposition. They invite all other countries with the influence on the situation on the ground to do the same.
6. They strongly believe that this agreement will be instrumental to create the necessary momentum for the resumption of the political process in Syria in accordance with the Security Council resolution 2254.
7. Zarif, Lavrov and Cavusoglu take note of the kind offer of the president of Kazakhstan to host relevant meetings in Astana.
8. Iran, Russia and Turkey reiterate their determination to fight jointly against Daesh and al-Nusra terrorists and to separate them from armed opposition groups.
EU TURKEY ATTACKS UPDATE; DEATH TOLL CHANGES, MOSQUE ATTACK, RUSSIA VOWS VENGEANCE!